Barebones CMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Problems during SSO Client/Server Location Transfer
#11
(01-29-2018, 07:10 PM)thruska Wrote: You need to modify the failure state of SendRequest().  Debug responses are ignored by default.  Sorry for any confusion.

From:

PHP Code:
            else  $result = array("success" => false"error" => "Unable to decode response data from the server.""info" => $result["body"]); 

To:

PHP Code:
           else
{
var_dump($result);
exit();


No Worries, all good. Anyway, Below is a screenshot showing the result. You got any ideas?  Smile


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#12
Interesting note: I tried the Deployment, changing configs and everything on a brand new vm with no possible interference, attempting to test different apache, php versions, etc.

... Damn thing worked. Now I'm really curious, as I've rechecked the original configs, and everything still matches up.
Reply
#13
Your screenshots are cutting off strings and arrays.  It's hard to tell what is actually sent to the server.  Also, I don't see "curl -v" output anywhere to compare side-by-side.

From what I can tell, the SSO client software is connecting to a server and a seemingly normal request is being made to Apache.  tcpdump may be your friend here to watch traffic on the wire between client and server.  The Apache error logs might reveal something too if you turn up the log level high enough.

By the way, there are TWO additional copies of the configuration when using STO mode: One in 'admin_[randomstuffhere]' and one in 'endpoint_[randomstuffhere]'. Changing the main config but forgetting to update the other two can cause problems (usually only during upgrades of the software). However, I don't think that is related to your current issue. 'initlogin' is the first point of contact with the endpoint to establish a temporary session.

Glad to hear you got it working in a new VM though.
Author of Barebones CMS

If you found my reply to be helpful, be sure to donate!
All funding goes toward future product development.
Reply
#14
(01-30-2018, 06:18 PM)thruska Wrote: Your screenshots are cutting off strings and arrays.  It's hard to tell what is actually sent to the server.  Also, I don't see "curl -v" output anywhere to compare side-by-side.

From what I can tell, the SSO client software is connecting to a server and a seemingly normal request is being made to Apache.  tcpdump may be your friend here to watch traffic on the wire between client and server.  The Apache error logs might reveal something too if you turn up the log level high enough.

By the way, there are TWO additional copies of the configuration when using STO mode:  One in 'admin_[randomstuffhere]' and one in 'endpoint_[randomstuffhere]'.  Changing the main config but forgetting to update the other two can cause problems (usually only during upgrades of the software).  However, I don't think that is related to your current issue.  'initlogin' is the first point of contact with the endpoint to establish a temporary session.

Glad to hear you got it working in a new VM though.

Yeah, I initially thought those extra configs were the problem, but i looked at everything in my IDE, and it all matches up. Also, below is a screenshot giving you the curl -v interaction with the test_oo.php for my client0. I'll have to check on the logs, nothing really seems to want to give me the information I want. All considered, I'm just glad I got it working with another system, It tells me quite a bit about my prod server.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)