Barebones CMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems during SSO Client/Server Location Transfer
So, going through the process of migrating a dev copy to another server for deployment, changing configs, all that, I get an error when attempting to access the system.
Unable to obtain SSO server login access. Error: Unable to decode response data from the server.
I've looked in the functions, and found where it references this error.
Please advise

This is my var_dump page.

Variables dumped are:

$result,
$data,
$options["info"]
$this->orig_vars

Unable to obtain SSO server login access. Error: Unable to decode response data from the server.
/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/testsites/ssotest/client0/support/sso_functions.php:725:
array (size=3)
 'success' => boolean false
 'error' => string 'Unable to decode response data from the server.' (length=47)
 'info' => string '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /testsites/ssotest/server/endpoint_CLUzYsDNQs3YPZcd3VwKkt3VPmHgFJ9z/endpoint.php was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at [redacted].com Port 80</address>
</body></html>
'
(length=359)

/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/testsites/ssotest/client0/support/sso_functions.php:727Confusedtring 'k
i�}@G'mM�Nd�;���'�K�T����!:"���xI8A�Ekr>WE'éh�hq=<?�`��Ckw���i"}z�pw#cs��}좿)%"}|��Ԋ�2H���K?u���
���=y�d��RwR�@J1�^c}i��P>T����?z�})l`R��g���ȑ]7��)^=� �W�x�_�.5
Ӝnаe0D�1��B!�I>��l���|����J���q�>���u]��g�P�S���ب����)�0��g�(�1~�
Q �}y�e��P�:Y̙zN��P'�]���}ȍf����+��D��n����f�jA��a�Bn��� |] �0�
tA�gB�+�e����}�T�����|P:IF���ѽqo�h6e�=��x�I��>!�}���,}Wp��f4�r�<����ѓǨ�6"��$�ΔlD��ʄ��T�����-o?I���ne��F�ة�'�krX��/F��q ���=��.SAÚѦ�E;��C'...
(length=1088)

/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/testsites/ssotest/client0/support/sso_functions.php:729Confusedtring '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'... (length=1452)

/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/testsites/ssotest/client0/support/sso_functions.php:731:
array (size=5)
 'server' =>
   array (size=42)
     'TMPDIR' => string '/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp' (length=33)
     'PHPRC' => string '/etc/php/7.0/cgi/' (length=17)
     'TEMP' => string '/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp' (length=33)
     'PHP_DOCUMENT_ROOT' => string '/var/www/clients/client0/web1' (length=29)
     'PATH' => string '/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin' (length=60)
     'PWD' => string '/var/www/php-fcgi-scripts/web1' (length=30)
     'SHLVL' => string '0' (length=1)
     'TMP' => string '/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp' (length=33)
     'PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS' => string '5000' (length=4)
     'CONTENT_LENGTH' => string '0' (length=1)
     'SCRIPT_NAME' => string '/testsites/modifiedmarwillie/test_oo.php' (length=40)
     'REQUEST_URI' => string '/testsites/modifiedmarwillie/test_oo.php' (length=40)
     'QUERY_STRING' => string '' (length=0)
     'REQUEST_METHOD' => string 'GET' (length=3)
     'SERVER_PROTOCOL' => string 'HTTP/1.1' (length=8)
     'GATEWAY_INTERFACE' => string 'CGI/1.1' (length=7)
     'REMOTE_PORT' => string '55208' (length=5)
     'SCRIPT_FILENAME' => string '/var/www/[redacted].com/web/testsites/modifiedmarwillie/test_oo.php' (length=69)
     'SERVER_ADMIN' => string 'webmaster@[redacted].com' (length=26)
     'CONTEXT_DOCUMENT_ROOT' => string '/var/www/[redacted].com/web' (length=29)
     'CONTEXT_PREFIX' => string '' (length=0)
     'REQUEST_SCHEME' => string 'http' (length=4)
     'DOCUMENT_ROOT' => string '/var/www/[redacted].com/web' (length=29)
     'REMOTE_ADDR' => string '10.1.10.10' (length=10)
     'SERVER_PORT' => string '80' (length=2)
     'SERVER_ADDR' => string '[redacted]' (length=13)
     'SERVER_NAME' => string '[redacted].com' (length=16)
     'SERVER_SOFTWARE' => string 'Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)' (length=22)
     'SERVER_SIGNATURE' => string '<address>Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at [redacted].com Port 80</address>
'
(length=77)
     'HTTP_COOKIE' => string 'PHPSESSID=cbm261q9vhli45ci3028jraqs4' (length=36)
     'HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE' => string 'en-US,en;q=0.9' (length=14)
     'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING' => string 'gzip, deflate' (length=13)
     'HTTP_ACCEPT' => string 'text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8' (length=85)
     'HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS' => string '1' (length=1)
     'HTTP_USER_AGENT' => string 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36' (length=121)
     'HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL' => string 'max-age=0' (length=9)
     'HTTP_CONNECTION' => string 'close' (length=5)
     'HTTP_HOST' => string '[redacted].com' (length=16)
     'FCGI_ROLE' => string 'RESPONDER' (length=9)
     'PHP_SELF' => string '/testsites/modifiedmarwillie/test_oo.php' (length=40)
     'REQUEST_TIME_FLOAT' => float 1516662803.981
     'REQUEST_TIME' => int 1516662803
 'get' =>
   array (size=0)
     empty
 'post' =>
   array (size=0)
     empty
 'request' =>
   array (size=0)
     empty
 'files' =>
   array (size=0)
     empty
The endpoint does not exist at the specified location on the server (endpoint.php). Your configuration points at the wrong location.
Author of Barebones CMS

If you found my reply to be helpful, be sure to donate!
All funding goes toward future product development.
(01-25-2018, 07:25 PM)thruska Wrote: The endpoint does not exist at the specified location on the server (endpoint.php).  Your configuration points at the wrong location.

Yeah, no, the files are there, and the web server can read and write the files. Try again, I've been doing web server work for 4 years.
(01-25-2018, 07:25 PM)thruska Wrote: The endpoint does not exist at the specified location on the server (endpoint.php).  Your configuration points at the wrong location.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The content of the 'info' blob is, as far as I can tell, a standard Apache HTTP 404 response page.  'SSO_SERVER_ENDPOINT_URL' in the SSO client configuration dictates what server and URL to attempt to contact.  The client is successfully connecting to something which is running Apache but it doesn't get mapped properly to the correct vhost/destination by Apache for whatever reason.  Your cURL command line, however, appears to connect to the desired endpoint and retrieve a valid response for the request. So something is sufficiently different about the SSO client vs. the cURL request. Given the limited information supplied, I have no idea what that is or could be. Since you are sure the client config is fine, I'd start by turning on debugging for the HTTP request from the client to the server (adding "debug" => true before the "headers" => array line) and then var_dump()'ing the $result variable in the 'else' statement before it returns to the caller with the error. The raw "on-the-wire" data will be dumped out. Do the same with cURL (-v).
Author of Barebones CMS

(01-26-2018, 08:15 PM)thruska Wrote: The content of the 'info' blob is, as far as I can tell, a standard Apache HTTP 404 response page.  'SSO_SERVER_ENDPOINT_URL' in the SSO client configuration dictates what server and URL to attempt to contact.  The client is successfully connecting to something which is running Apache but it doesn't get mapped properly to the correct vhost/destination by Apache for whatever reason.  Your cURL command line, however, appears to connect to the desired endpoint and retrieve a valid response for the request.  So something is sufficiently different about the SSO client vs. the cURL request.  Given the limited information supplied, I have no idea what that is or could be.  Since you are sure the client config is fine, I'd start by turning on debugging for the HTTP request from the client to the server (adding "debug" => true before the "headers" => array line) and then var_dump()'ing the $result variable in the 'else' statement before it returns to the caller with the error.  The raw "on-the-wire" data will be dumped out.  Do the same with cURL (-v).

(01-26-2018, 08:15 PM)thruska Wrote: The content of the 'info' blob is, as far as I can tell, a standard Apache HTTP 404 response page.  'SSO_SERVER_ENDPOINT_URL' in the SSO client configuration dictates what server and URL to attempt to contact.  The client is successfully connecting to something which is running Apache but it doesn't get mapped properly to the correct vhost/destination by Apache for whatever reason.  Your cURL command line, however, appears to connect to the desired endpoint and retrieve a valid response for the request.  So something is sufficiently different about the SSO client vs. the cURL request.  Given the limited information supplied, I have no idea what that is or could be.  Since you are sure the client config is fine, I'd start by turning on debugging for the HTTP request from the client to the server (adding "debug" => true before the "headers" => array line) and then var_dump()'ing the $result variable in the 'else' statement before it returns to the caller with the error.  The raw "on-the-wire" data will be dumped out.  Do the same with cURL (-v).

Where do we go from here?
You need to modify the failure state of SendRequest().  Debug responses are ignored by default. Sorry for any confusion.

PHP Code:
            else  $result = array("success" => false"error" => "Unable to decode response data from the server.""info" => $result["body"]); 

To:

PHP Code:
else
{
var_dump($result);
exit();

Author of Barebones CMS