Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] sso_client->LoggedIn() always returns FALSE
I'm the author of the SSO server/client software.

The SSO client is product-agnostic. However, for full functionality, the client should be loaded as early as possible in your code. I don't see why it would have to go into any specific directory. Quickly glancing at the directory structure for CodeIgniter 3.1.6, it could be put in 'application/helpers' or 'application/third_party', but, as I said, the directory you put it in doesn't really matter. It could be in the root of the website for all the SSO client cares. Now, CI might care, but I seriously doubt it can block loading an absolute path specified by a 'require_once' line.

I don't get why anyone would ever lock themselves into the MVC model for web application development. There's nothing wrong with writing PHP without using a framework. I do it all the time with Admin Pack and Flex Forms, which are tools - not frameworks that my application has to adhere to.

Relevant: http://onelastbit.com/?p=583
Author of Barebones CMS

If you found my reply to be helpful, be sure to donate!
All funding goes toward future product development.

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] sso_client->LoggedIn() always returns FALSE - by Abel Osorio - 07-13-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: [SOLVED] sso_client->LoggedIn() always returns FALSE - by Anonimo Anonimo - 01-05-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: [SOLVED] sso_client->LoggedIn() always returns FALSE - by thruska - 01-05-2018, 08:57 AM